AT THE TIME...
Back in 2008 looking at net-book market, looking for opportunities among the growing smart phone market, hand held gaming devices, cameras. Freescale aided in the project with their expertise with ARM processors.
What is a Work Station?
Desk - Fixed Chair - Adjustable Chair - Stool - Coffee Table - Couch - Lap - Bed - Stomach - Floor - Countertop - Standing
• TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint)
• RSI (Repetitive Stress Injury)
• CVS (Computer Vision Syndrome)
• CTD (Cumulative Trauma Disorder)
Traditional 11” Tablet laptop look with touchscreen, E-Ink screen cover, and pop-out stylus. Lid mounted positionable camera that can face them or their POV.
• Adjustable screen / fixed keyboard (or reverse)
• Separate keyboard, mouse, touch pad / pin
• Matte / gloss screen - brightness
• Speaker location
Since early 2009 the tech landscape has changed significantly, with the debut of the iPad and the growing tablet market. Net books evolved into tablets/ultra books.
Interesting to see 2 of my particular concept elements carried out into the market place with the HP Spectre X2 detachable screen and the YotaPhone 2’s E-Ink backside.